Wednesday, 16 April 2008

05_nc: onwards

Wet sand is a very different material to dry sand. I bought some sand - it is drying. It can’t dry quick enough. I try to imagine dry sand, but it is just not the same.
Time is going faster than I could ever imagine. It is slipping away like sand in an egg timer. I can see it disappearing. Already it is Wednesday, and it is slipping away.
* * *
Morning never comes too soon
I can face the afternoon
But oh, those lonely nights.

So long sad times!

There will be goldust at my feet
On the sunny
On the sunny, sunny side of the street

Happy days are here again
The skies above are clear again
Your cares and troubles are gone;
There'll be no more from now on

So long sad times!
Cloudy gray times
You are now a thing
Of the past

(And smile, smile, smile)

I want to be happy
But I won't be happy
(he won’t be happy)
Till I make you happy too.

There's a tear in your eye,
And I'm wondering why,
For it never should be there at all.

And your eyes twinkle bright as can be;
You should laugh all the while
And all other times smile,
And now, smile a smile for me.

For your smile is a part
Of the love in your heart,
And it makes even sunshine more bright.

When skies are gray
And you say you are blue
I'll send the sun smiling through

When you're smiling
The whole world smiles with you

When you're laughing
The sun comes shining through

But when you're crying
You bring on the rain
So stop your sighing
Be happy again
* * *
[Tell me did you hear music?]

No comments: