Monday, 14 April 2008

I've spent the weekend without Eleni.
She's been in Greece performing the piece we were touring, so I'm very jealous as well as lonely.
We're half way through the project and I can't believe how fast it's all gone. When you think a month, it feels like a long time, but it's going by so quickly! It's been a really good experience so far, it's so nice to have the time to concentrate on our practice, it feels like I've learnt more about myself and what I'm interested in, in the past couple of weeks, than I have in a long time. I think it's just the different way of working I'm not used to, me and Eleni are together all the time and always working towards a performance or creating something, but then there's the forty hrs a week at a shit job which depresses you beyond belief, to contend with at the same time. I think the head space and rest from 'up selling' side orders has done me the world of good.
I'm still not really sure what to write on a blog, when I read it back it all sounds so boring, can't imagine who else is reading it? But then I suppose it's just supposed to be a cathartic way to express myself.... I never have been too good with doing that with words.
There's nothing I really want to say about the piece? We've not really set anything yet, but it has been good having rules to work with, both of us find it easier creating material we find interesting, but alot of the links can be fairly tenuous and hard to find; having rules has at least meant the material we have so far, all has an under lying link.
I have a lovely rash on my face today, which is making me feel attractive. That combined with my inability to write any thing particularly interesting and the knowledge that Eleni is doing a radio interview in Greece, is all making me feel rather glum and self pitying.....god Bethanie get a grip , and stop writing stupid things that make you look like a tit..oh no can't stop typing rubbish!!!!!! Arghhhhhhhhh!

I will be 26 on Thursday. We're going to Blackpool.
We've been thinking of births, deaths and marriages for situations you both internalise and are bound by.
I'm going now as I'm even boring myself.
I promise to pray to Jesus for more chirpiness before bed tonight.
Waffle, waffle
Bethanie x

No comments: