Friday, 11 April 2008

I see the future through the fog

After spending a sunday in Blackpool in miserable weather and too much candy floss i didnt get any filming done. all equipment seems to be on its day off. not in the mood. A bit like the young donkeys we meet on the beach. I cant believe there are actually some children being taken on trips in the gale that is blowing. I have a chat to the owners and then to his wife who is in the truck sheltering from the elements. We strike a bargain on potentially having a donkey for a day, they are an expensive animal.








I ate quiche for the first time in years. It even came with bread and butter. Blackpool is growing on me, quite literally. its junk food heaven.
i get my fortune told by two different palm readers. I wasnt convinced by the first one, so i had to go to another to see if there was any cross overs in their stories.Like the sugary foods, I could get addicted to this.

I will in the future:
have 2 children, one will be a lawyer, the other a musician.
live in a white house with green trees all around it.
it will be in Spain, Australia, America or somewhere far, not Europe, no i cant see that.
My work will take me to a large building.
I will be wearing a power suit.
Im good with people
im at a cross roads
but im good with people so that will help me decide.

No comments: